Confessions of an Owned Man Ch. 03

The last 8 months. The worst or best depending on your outlook. Once again it was a bad season because of me, and her reaction. It was a saturday and i had the day off and she worked half a day, sometimes i went with her and sometimes not. I was awake in bed and got a message from a woman i had dated a few times.

She was going to a special saturday market at a place that only had them once a year. She asked if i wanted to meet her there. Sure i said, when? I'm leaving now she said, send a text when you get there. I called her the brickhouse. She had a body like D.J. Hannah b and a pretty face. I showered and dressed and headed down there.

I texted her and she came out of a building and gave me a hug and we walked around several hours chatting, i think she bought a few small things. I almost bought a custom shirt but thought better of it. Then she asked if i wanted to do lunch with her, sure i said.

We had lunch at beaches, she told me it was her treat for going with her. Then she had me drinking what she was drinking against my wishes, Tom Collins i think. On sale and she liked to drink.

I went to the bathroom and when i came out she whispered to me the couple next to us the guy had asked to have a threesome with her. She had a pretty wife who was flat chested and i guess my friends boobs enchanted him. Luckily we were taken to our dining table or i would have had some choice words for the louse.

After she asked if i wanted to follow her home to hang out. That was my chance to say no but the sun was out and i had a buzz, weak man.

We got there and decided on a movie, she laid down on the couch and i was in front of her in a chair. She forced some wine on me and we watched and chatted.

She poured us both 2 glasses and the room was swimming. Show me your cock she said. I did and turned around and luckily she was naked so i didn't feel awkward.

We went to bed and kissed and passed out expecting to make love later i suppose. I got up to pee and she made a pass at me but i fell asleep again, light weight. Later i got up to pee again and noticed it was 12:30 am so i snuck out. I heard her yell nobody leaves me this early as i was shutting the door.

The next morning we went to church together Kay and I. She kept mentioning my gone day. I told her mostly the truth. But didn't mention i had ended up and my friends house instead telling her i had gotten drunk at beaches and then had gone home and passed out till late. She grudgingly bought it.

But. And this is a big butt. She still didn't like it, i didn't call or text or anything, i was in the dog house of a closet dominatrix, not a place anyone would want to be.

She was more physical than verbal. She also was a little germophobic. So she didn't like to french kiss which was too bad as she had the nicest full lips. But she did know how to fuck, tight pussy, tight ass, yum. She got on top of me one time and gave me my only multi orgasmic experience. She was on top giving it to me when i came and pushed her off of me, or thought i did. She regrouped and pushed on my shoulder hard and fucked me even harder. I counted 5 thrusts and five orgasms. I got up to shower was going to give her heck a bit but i was too winded and gobsmacked i suppose.

Anyway that Sunday night it started. She was at my place and we had watched t.v., binge watching netflix usually, and had dinner and she wanted to tuck me in.

She played with my nipples a while which she knew i loved and then went down to my cock with one hand. Using the other to keep my hands at bay. I told her to stop but with a sensual voice she said, you don't want me to stop. I told her how childish it was and i didn't like hand jobs and so on until i came hard and she wiped me up with a wet cloth.

She would then go on to get me to cum without cumming herself the next 8 months. She wore me out and i was drinking power drinks to make up for it. Some of the highlights of how she did it.

Get on the bed she ordered me one day. I got on the bed in my clothes, i think we had just gotten home from a movie. Then she straddled me her knees around my hips. Then she undid my pants and jerked me off a little too far away from me. I was telling her to stop but that only seemed to help her enjoy it more.

She cajoled me into letting her strap on me which didn't happen much due to the size of the thing she had to use. She said it felt real and she could get her back into it.

She was going at it and i was tied to the bed with my right hand. It had been a while and i was tight so i rolled over on the bed to get away from her. She walked around the bed and took the dildo out and thrust it into me with her hand. Then she pulled me over on top of it and jerked me off. Fuck that hurt.

One night my left shoulder was bothering me which happened sometime so she took her right hand and held my right hand down and with the left hand jerked me off. She became an expert at jerking me off against my will. And to be honest, i was in love by then and maybe thinking this was part of my penance for straying.

The quick ending. One day she came over with a 10$ bag of peanut m&ms, my favorite, then she broke up with me smiling like it was no big deal, then she left.

That was a wednesday i believe. I asked if she wanted to do something friday and she said she was going out with her sister. Friday her sister posted on facebook showing her and her son out. I texted Kay and asked about that. Oh she said , I was on a date and didn't want to hurt you.

And that was that. There was some drama due to the nature of the breakup and the fact she left me for someone else and the physical withdrawal of not having a closet dominatrix to date which i would learn later was quite expensive.

In the end i suppose she was a wannabe and wanted to see what it was like to own someone. She found out and left her sub for someone with a nicer car and teeth and better retirement plan. Reality...

https://wdd.resellerclub.com/members/nomoxudu/profile/

https://www.rezeptwelt.de/profile/pirerato/979749

https://www.reviversoft.com/es/answers/873347508/does--total-pc-care--include-the-products--pc-reviver--and-

https://www.revitcity.com/downloads.php?action=view&object_id=18142

https://www.rouming.cz/roumingGIF.php?gif=59858

https://sapyard.com/author/dadecalu/

https://people.sap.com/bucopiwa

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000g36BIAQ

https://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3159559

http://rutor.info/torrent/679912

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Pt. 05 - Taking it to a New Level

It's A Freaky World Out There Ch. 01

Her First Gang Bang Ch. 06