Daddy Teaches Me Who Owns Me

All characters in this story are aged 18+

I'm waiting for daddy on my knees, spread open with my palms on top face up, head down. I must not look at daddy until he grants permission, which is hard when all you want to do is look in those piercing eyes and gauge what is on his mind. But I am ready and I am waiting, showing my submission with my position. I am completely naked, open and vulnerable.

I hear the door open and footstep enter, then the door close behind the feet. Daddy is here, thrills of excitement run through my whole body but I do not move an inch, I am showing daddy my respect. After the behaviour I've displayed recently, he needs to know I can submit to him. This has to be done right today, no cheekiness, no brattiness, just simple and true submission. I need to show daddy what a good girl I can be.

Soon his feet come into veiw and he places his hand on my shoulder signalling I am to raise my head and look at him. I obey and he looks pleased even though he's wearing his serious dom expression, his eyes sparkle and give away his pleasure in my obedience. I stay silent because there has been no further communication.

"Colour?" he asks me.

"Green daddy." We use the traffic light system. He always checks at the beginning that I'm okay and happy to play.

"Open." He commands and I obey. I open my mouth and begin to suck his already hard cock. I lick swirls around the head slowly then flick quickly but lightly over his banjo on the underside of his delicious cock. I can already taste pre cum and that taste rewards me with the knowledge that I'm doing a good job. His growls and hmmms of pleasure also let me know he's enjoying it. I've been using my dildos to practise so that I can make sure that I'm giving him my best. After I've done teasing him with my tongue I take him all the way in and deep throat him. This causes him to grip onto my hair and take over, thrusting in and out of my mouth as he pleases. Using me like the dirty little cum slut I am and I can feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter with each glide in and out.

Then he lets go off my hair and withdraws himself from my mouth. I keep it open waiting to be told I can close it.

"Close now slut I'm done with that hole." I obey again and try to not show disappointment that he said he won't be using my mouth anymore this session. "I want you to lie on your back on the bed, arms and legs spread. You stay there and stay still and I'll be back in a minute whore." As soon as I rose to my feet he left the room showing me his trust that I would obey and that feeling swelled through me and allowed me feel proud of myself for showing him that I can do something right. I got in the position he had requested and he came back within a few minutes, spreader bars in hand. Oh boy, he really was going to use me today and I really couldn't wait.

He made quick work of putting me in the spreaders, made easier for him by my compliance and position. I was now unable to do much at all, with a lot of effort I could buck my hips but that was about all. I was complete wide open of him and so, so ready. I was focusing on the spreader bars so much that I didn't immediately notice that he had brought a vibrator and a large butt plug with him too. This means he must be using all the holes today.

"This is about my pleasure not yours so you are not permitted to cum no matter what little one. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy, I understand Daddy."

"Good girl." Great so this is what daddy had in mind. Question was is he going to tease me and then let me succeed or is he going to make me beg him to stop and keep going anyway until I fail? I secretly hope it's the latter option but both would be satisfying and fun. I like a challenge.

First comes the lube, Daddy lifts my legs high in the air and tells me to keep them up so I know the butt plug is coming first. Daddy gently pushes the round tip against my closed puckered hole and it gives under his pressure and the plug begins to slide in. He goes all the way to the hilt in one smooth go and it feels big but amazing. Next he lowers my legs back down and turns the vibrator on and places it over my clit and he holds it there until he feels me trying to squirm then he takes it away. After about 30 seconds he slides it in my pussy, slowly at first and then he picks up the pace little by little bringing me close to the edge.

"I'm close daddy." With those words he switches it off and take it out so slowly then places it on the bed side me.

"Did I say you could speak to me little one? Did I tell you to tell me you were close?"

"No you didn't say I could speak or tell you I was close daddy." I lowered my head to show I knew I had over stepped my place and show I was backing into submission again.

"Look at me young lady. You clearly need a little help to stop you talking out of turn." With that he gagged me. "Remind me of the signals little lady. Show me green." I put my left thumb up. "Show me yellow." I banged my foot against the mattress with the most force I could manage twice. "Show me red." I did the same as for yellow but three times. "Good girl. What colour are you now?" I put my left thumb up and showed him I was still green. "That's excellent baby girl."

He leaned over me and took one of my nipples in his mouth, he knows how sensitive they are and he began to swirl is tongue round it as I squirmed beneath him. Then he went to my other nipple and did the same before drawing away and suddenly ramming his hard cock in my pussy. He was slamming in and out fast and furious. It was such a dominating way to be fucked. I could feel an orgasm build and could do nothing about it when he suddenly withdrew and flipped me over. He carefully removed the butt plug that had made my ass nice and open for him and replaced the full feeling of the butt plug with his cock which was even bigger than the plug. He was more careful with me whilst he was in my ass, he held still to let me adjust before he began to slowly build a pace. Then he slowly slid the vibe into my pussy and began to work me with that. It was such a powerful amazing feeling to be full in both holes and the gag in my mouth only made it better. Within minutes I was moaning heavily on the gag and I knew I was going to fail the test, I felt it build and build in waves and then the wave rolled in and I was a shuddering shaking mess. I knew my ass was squeezing daddy's cock as I came and he was not far behind me. His cum filled up my ass and dribbled down towards my pussy as he withdrew.

"Did you just cum like the dirty whore you are?" He removed the gag roughly to allow me to speak.

"Yes daddy, I just came like a dirty whore without your permission. I wasn't able to hold it back any longer daddy."

"I don't care to hear your excuses slut, your cunt and pleasure belongs to me. I grant pleasure not you. You can't have tried hard enough you greedy little slut. Tell me do you disagree, do you think you tried hard enough? Or are you a pathetic cum slut who likes to take her own pleasure before giving her owner there's?"

"I'm a pathetic cum slut who took my own pleasure before I gave you yours Daddy."

"That means I now have to teach you a lesson so you remember for next time slut."

"But that's not fair Daddy, you made me cum on purpose, you weren't going to stop until I did cum." Daddy didn't speak he just slapped me round the face to remind me of my place. He began to remove the spreader bars from my feet first and then my hands. Then he instructed me over his lap and I finally understood that he wasn't being unfair, he deliberately made me cum without permission so that he could give me the good spanking I'd be so desperately wanting. I was now going to get a funishment and I was a little bit excited.

"Now you are going to count me and thank me for the first 10 spanks and those will be with my bare hand. The next ones you don't have to count and you can thank me for those when I've finished but those will be with the paddle. Nod if you understand." I nodded and the spanking began. I didn't miss a single one of those he asked me to count and remembered every thank you daddy too. I was getting so wet and into my happy place when the first paddle came down. It was painful bliss, my ass began to heat up as did my pussy. I was going to be so desperate to cum after this. After about 10 minutes he stopped and I wasn't quite ready for that to end but daddy knows when I've had enough better than I do. I was too far into my happy place to notice if things went too far which is why I trust my daddy to know for me.

"Thank you for my spanking daddy."

"I'm not finished with you yet little one. You're going to cum some many times that you beg me to never come again." My heart skipped and my mouth went dry. He can't be serious, how is cumming over and over again a punishment. Why would anyone beg for that to stop? I almost laughed out loud but I caught myself just in time and managed to only slightly smirk.

"You better wipe that smirk off your face before I do it for you little one. I mean it, you will be begging me to stop." It was gone in a instant. "Now lie down." I complied with his command and he straddled me and began to kiss me firmly, claiming my mouth as his. I could already tell this would be a theme throughout this punishment, marking me as his. He started to move lower and nibbled gently on my ear, then he began kissing and lightly sucking my neck. Lower still he moved to my breasts and bit me hard enough to leave a mark but not hard enough to draw blood or truly hurt, just a short sting of pain to remind me who owns my pleasure. This is when I admitted to myself that daddy wasn't being unfair, I could've tried harder not to cum without his permission and I was too busy enjoying the double penetration and I should have been focusing on the task he gave me. I did deserve this punishment.

Daddy licked, sucked and gently bit his was down my stomach stopping at my panty line before licking my wet slit. He used his fingers to part my folds before he lightly bit my clit, claiming that too. He licked around and around my clit as his inserted two crooked fingers and teased my g spot. I came within minutes and I half expected him to stop but he didn't he carried on until the shaking stopped and then he got the vibe again, he put it straight on my already swollen bean and I nearly shot up the bed because I was so sensitive from the first orgasm. He held it there and lined himself up and began pounding me hard. Daddy held the vibe firmly still and I came again within another few minutes, again he held it there 'til the shaking stopped. He mercifully put the vibe to one side and continued pounding into me. He kept circling his hips again teasing my g spot. It took longer without the clit stim for me to cum but it was still far too soon, I was feeling sweaty and hot, my heart was racing, my legs ached from the shaking and I wanted it to stop. But I'm also a stubborn brat so I wasn't prepared to beg yet. Then came the clit stim again, he moved through the cycle of oral, vibe and then g spot. On orgasm number six I was more than ready to beg. I was wrong its totally not fun to have repeated orgasms.

"please daddy, don't make me cum again." He wasn't listening, he started licking my clit again and it felt like he was rubbing sandpaper on it, of course he was being gentle really but my nerve endings were over stimulated, yet I could feel number 7 on the way.

"No daddy please, it hurts please daddy, please. I'm begging, please stop." This only made him go faster, my head was mush but I knew he was waiting a specific set of words, what did he say he wanted me to beg for?

"Daddy please, I'm begging you to stop, I don't want to cum ever again Daddy. I've learnt my lesson, you own my pleasure not me. I won't cum without permission again Daddy." Tears started to spring in my eyes but I thanked my lucky stars that he finally stopped. He scooped me up in his arms and pulled me close. He adjusted us so I was sat on his lap and whilst he cuddled me as he used his thumb to wipe the tears away.

"You were such a good girl little one, I'm so proud of the way you handled that."

"Thank you Daddy, I love it when you're proud of me. Thank you for finding a way to give me a spanking daddy, it means so much to me that you always meet my needs."

"You're welcome baby girl." He told me as he sweetly kissed the top of my head. We stayed this way until my clit felt better and I was ready to move. Then Daddy tucked me in the covers with my teddy bear whilst he went to check his work emails, promising to be back later. I hugged my favourite bear tight and drifted off into sleep, so content and happy, dreaming of daddy.

https://www.dnnsoftware.com/activity-feed/my-profile/userid/3123117

https://www.thelondonegotist.com/members/dreckjonas/

https://www.autocar.co.uk/users/dreckjonas

https://www.newreleasetoday.com/nrteam/dreckjonas

https://binaryoptionrobotinfo.com/forums/users/dreckjonas/

https://mytrendingstories.com/en/member/jonas-avdijaj/

https://www.gartenjournal.net/forum/members/fokuxomu.2410/about

https://www.gametech.ru/news/2408/

https://blogs.gartner.com/jonah-kowall/2014/11/15/appdynamics_appsphere_2014/

http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR/Events/Tributes-AlwaysandForever?pg=fund&fr_id=5720&pxfid=752531

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Pt. 05 - Taking it to a New Level

It's A Freaky World Out There Ch. 01